Do you want to contribute and at the same time spread the GAEM Foundation message of promoting biomedical innovation in treatments for Multiple Sclerosis?
Do a solidarity activity in your family environment, in the neighborhood, at work, while playing sports or doing a leisure activity! There are many activities that can be organized and then invite the participants to make a donation for a just cause.
From Fundación GAEM we will give you support with our name, information material, etc.
You can create your solidarity challenge here.
Some ideas of solidarity initiatives:
- Exhibition of solidarity artists: painting, sculpture, graphic arts, crafts, …
- Cinefórum, projection of a film and colloquium
- Conversations in English or other languages, with voluntary contribution
- Master class of yoga, zumba, dances, …
- Race, match, cycling, mountain climbing, …
- Ping-pong, parchís, futsal, … championship
- Second hand solidarity market
- Theater or concert work
- Raffle, lottery sale, …
- Anniversary party or solidarity celebration
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
You can help us by volunteering in different tasks, such as support in organizing events, data entry, etc. If you have a morning or afternoon a week, or once or twice a month, and want to collaborate, send us an email to: email@example.com, giving us your name and contact details, your availability, and what would you be able to do to help.